Monday, January 25, 2010

Pinky Web Torrent How Do I Make My Web Page That I Have Created Be Known To The World Like (Yahoo.com Or Google.com)?

How do I make my Web Page that I have created be known to the world like (Yahoo.com or Google.com)? - pinky web torrent

I want to know how can I create a web page, then air, so that the world looks like MySpace or Facebook, or Pinky Buffie, Yahoo or Google. I have no idea who would start. I prossess create my own website, but I want to see the world that I created.

Then, without speaking, I would like for what I have created paid. Starting a business is for me what I am. Web Design I am currently here on campus and that's really my biggest. I'm curious to know how to configure my website to see the world and for what I paid.

If someone here can help me .. so thank you.

Now .. Done by the way, as I pay for my website shown? How does it work?

1 comment:

Google Help said...

First, I personally say that my heart.
Good question
First you need to learn MS FrontPage (o) Dreamwaiver (o) of Photoshop, a website design.
I propose that we either learn or MS-Frontpage Dreamwaiver
Photoshop is not easy for a search engine.

These tips not only for you, but I say this for the benefit of all market participants to a web site design. First jump into the water without knowing how to swim. First, he must begin his work with blogspot. Yes, you have to, at least 25 to 35 professional design blogs, and write this blog
http://peramburkumar.blogspot.com/
Then you set up the design in perfect agreement with the previous blog. In the meantime, you get a lot of confidence in the design of your own site.
Thus, professional and academic classes to learn dreamwaiver HTML and XML in your city.
Next step to a domain name registration () with high paying keywords and then start designing your first website. Meanwhile, they also learn SEO in depth.
Any call for help, please
(0) 9840860085 (if India)
or send an e-mail on this page. You can use these page as a reference
http://www.way2onlinejobs.com
On this page you will learn from A to Z Web

Post a Comment