Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fha Mortgage Requirements Fha Tradeline Requirements...?

Fha tradeline requirements...? - fha mortgage requirements

Credit scores are about 600 Coutrywide told our loan is suspended, until my husband gave him 2 no traditional TRADELINE. The problem is that the mortgage is in his name and that our statements always want to rent for 2 years and 2 more, but all other bills were in my name. Is about 6 TRADELINE reported on your credit card and all were paid OnTime but I think that's not enough for them. Is it a prerequisite for the country or the FHA? They said they followed the guidelines of the FHA, but someone told me that the country feed me BS. After paying $ 430 for the assessment and credit report, tell us. We have sold our car and I had too many things that need, and everything that had been expected to return not just saying crap.whats what happened?

2 comments:

Chandra1... said...

Everything is safe, I know that lenders are increasingly demanding, picky, picky ... I am of how difficult it is to get the funding within 6 months of anxiety. They have threatened to withdraw their business or to go shopping a little and let them know what you see and do, if it does not stretch a little.

bwayne11 said...

The country is a pain in the Ars you have a value of 600 credits and receive a credit for the liberation of his contract. want the cookie-cutter, and offers secure instant messaging, which may give others a better interest rate. Notify me if you're interested. b74elias@yahoo.com

Post a Comment