Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Betula Sandals Is Betula Licensed By Birkenstock?

Is Betula licensed by Birkenstock? - betula sandals

I bought a pair of Betula sandals (Zara slides) and I understand they are manufactured in China. I was surprised, because the licensed sole of the shoe that says "Betula licensed by Birkenstock. I felt that any Birkenstock shoes manufactured in Germany. I did some poking around on Google and read criticism of Amazon Birkenstock Betula NOT, and already moved their production to China, and the quality of Betula footwear decreased significantly. There is no mention of the license within the site Betula Birkenstock. (www.betula. to)

So what's the deal? Betula is still connected with or licensed by Birkenstock? My shoes are knock offs? Can someone enlighten me on this?

Thanks
Confused-hippie

1 comment:

The California Kid said...

Betula was once a sub-brand of Birkenstock, but no longer the case. Betulas now manufactured in China.

Post a Comment