Thursday, January 7, 2010

Acupuncture Neuropathy Has Anyone Heard If Acupuncture Can Help With The Pain Experienced With Neuropathy?

Has anyone heard if acupuncture can help with the pain experienced with neuropathy? - acupuncture neuropathy

I have blisters on my feet warm feelings with periodic sharp stings. At the same time it feels like ants biting my feet and legs, even when I walk it feels like you do not go on a thick cushion deaf. I take Neurontin 3 times a day and diazepam 10 when it gets so bad that I can not sleep. I ask that all proposals that can help.

2 comments:

jackkdh said...

I've just been diagnosed with PN & would be interested in any information in response to this post.

gramawri... said...

I've heard that acupuncture can help, but it is too expensive for me.

I understand your pain because I could have neuropathy. I took three Lyrica 50 mg per day (which is chemically similar to Neurontin, but it has) many severe side effects, I also take a 60 mg duloxetine per day. The two are working together to help a little. My pain has not disappeared, but can be controlled by some of these drugs.

Post a Comment