Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Invitation Wording For Dylan Black And White Birthday Invitation Wording?

Black and White Birthday invitation wording? - birthday invitation wording for dylan

I have a BBQ birthday black and white for his 26th My husband's birthday. Has anyone suggestions for the wording of it, and how to ask the guests in the invitation to wear black and / or clothes?

I thought it might be invited to something fun like "Let's Get Back in Black (AC / DC) instead of the old" you're "I do not know, people just need help!

Thank you!

2 comments:

maxin_96 said...

It's a birthday BBQ!
In black and white
Let's go back to black
Let your colors in the table!


It is a black and white issue!
No worry about colors, what happens to use, to
It's back in black and white for us
Come have your fun, no frills!
Join us on a birthday BBQ


In black and white
For us to bear, you and me!
Come join us for fun!
A birthday barbecue in the sun!


Guess who is 26?
Black & White is a birthday BBQ!
Dress in white and black of
for the day that's for sure!


I hope some help from them! I also hope that a big party!

Katherine A said...

Anniversary issue of the wearing of black and white ....

Post a Comment