Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beauty Salon For Crossdresser Do You Think It Would Be Fun To Go With A Crossdresser To A Salon For Beauty Treatments?

Do you think it would be fun to go with a crossdresser to a salon for beauty treatments? - beauty salon for crossdresser

Want to help my wrist like a girl? I am a transvestite and I wonder how many women really help, a guy dressed like a beautiful girl and convincing? What would you do and how much you mean? Where are you me? What happens if I want to be his girlfriend for a day?

4 comments:

lola♥ said...

Of course! I want to take a day off to help with your makeover! We hit the malls and clothing, shoes, makeup shopping, shopping haha, just in general! Well, you get a lot of tests, so I will! And we take pictures of our little rendezvous!

<3 said...

Id go shopping with u

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100115160423AAJxQsm&r=w

Blahh said...

that sounds funn haha!

Janell said...

My God, yes

Post a Comment