Friday, February 12, 2010

2009 Animated Film About A Mermaid Are You Guys Going To See Disney's The Princess And The Frog It Comes Out In December 2009 Bq Look Inside?

Are you guys going to see Disney's the Princess and the Frog it comes out in December 2009 bq look inside? - 2009 animated film about a mermaid

When the time goes well at the box office is what you see other senior Disney renissance

If you do not know what I have from Disney reniassance a time in the ten years, mean 90, hit movies by Disney commercial cinema were, and click around the world.

The Walt Disney Animation Studios successfully remade animated films is mainly based on fairy tales, new to the public interest and criticism in the Disney studios. They include the animated films The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan and Tarzan.


Disney is another movie release called the Princess and the Frog in 2009, from the time of the traditional 2DImation and Broadway, such as music, if this movie would not even at the box office, it will promote other Disney Renissance

6 comments:

Ash said...

I can see the movie in fact, recently, Disney has struck it and lost. The problem is that many people have lost faith in Disney animators as high quality, especially with the kind of animation you see on TV.
Personally, I see the film. From what I saw, looks like will be great fun, with great songs and beautiful animation itself, I remember as a child. I hope so, but as I said it could go fight and lost.
If the film does well financially, I see Disney get the hint. If they do I'm sure we can expect to see more and more hand-animated films, and when they choose their scripts and actors at this stage voice, I think they'll be fixed for another round of glory and honor .

nobody said...

Yes, I see! :)
mostley because it anime, I'm glad that Disney re-made films with new animation. Not like the other Disney movies with Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus. Frankly, I've always loved the original movie, The Little Mermaid and PeterPan! LOL I'm happy now ... hehehe
I wonder if they make Kingdom Hearts movie. I hope they do! XD

♪ ♥Hachikō♥ тєαм є∂ωαя∂♥ said...

I go see this film when it arrives. I am so happy to be at Disney. Do not get me wrong I like Pixar and everything, but not a substitute for the magic of the original.

elmoroxm... said...

I see that the movie is funny! and when she kisses the frog, a frog will lol

Leaping Water said...

She could sound so sweet:)

Peach said...

When Disney not a commercial success at the box office was the world? There is this thing called Pixar, heard of him?

Even his films as Hannah Montana is a very successful lawyer. It was like entering a new era of financially successful films (because Disney has always been a success, remember the trilogy "Pirates of the Caribbean, which have each of the 20 greatest films of all time), an era of a return to traditional 2D Animation, Pixar, but will not succeed. I'll see if me.

I was a fan of Disney in the Nineties, and probably a big fan of Disney have you ever meet. I know that every aspect of society, film, and monitoring of their obsession. And the answer of the last transactionLy successful Disney movie Lilo and Stitch and Brother Bear (2002 and 2003.) It is a great thing they have to be, because I do not think that the Princess and the Frog will be on eye level with so many films such as Nineties The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast. And no offense, the Nineties was the era of the new Disney, which would be on 30 and 60 years after Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, released in 1938. (Pinocchio, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Fantasia, Sleeping Beauty creating, etc.) Thanks Disney experiment, a new movie in 2D, but the trailer did not convince me that this is the beginning of a new era of great 2D animation.

Post a Comment