Sunday, December 20, 2009

Disadvantages Of Annuities What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying Annuities Vs Investing In A No Load Mutual Fund?

What are the disadvantages of buying annuities vs investing in a no load mutual fund? - disadvantages of annuities

I am 58 and my husband is 53 years. After raising our 3 children we have saved about 25K. We believe that the purchase of a single life annuity payment, so that we can receive payments for life. We do not know how many months we have, and if it would be better not to invest in load funds such as Fidelity funds are approaching retirement age better serves our purposes, we have no pensions, social security, except in a few years (I'm thinking of take Social Security at age 62, but I have to work till 66th My husband wants to take in its 62nd

No comments:

Post a Comment