Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On Meridia Can You Combine 10mg Of Meridia And Phendimetrazine 35mg, Or Will That Really Send You Over The Top? ?

Can you combine 10mg of Meridia and Phendimetrazine 35mg, or will that really send you over the top? ? - on meridia

I am currently prescribed Meridia from my MD. I think that prescribed a clinical weight loss 35mg. Phendimetrazine is taken 3 times a day. What would lose weight faster, Merida, Phendimetrazine only, or both? Of course, I do not want to OD!

1 comment:

runningd... said...

I would say, since both drugs for weight loss with ephedrine in them (or some form of them) do not advise you to take together. It seems that they believe that there is no interaction.

see links below WebMD. These are the leaves of the drug. You can also ask your doctor or pharmacist about this too.

Post a Comment