Saturday, December 26, 2009

Diabetic Living Magazine How Can I Help My Son 30 Who Is Diabetic, Living With Me, Has No Job,. I Am Widowed Having Hard Times Too.?

How can I help my son 30 who is diabetic, living with me, has no job,. I am widowed having hard times too.? - diabetic living magazine

The problem is that the start is very wrong with the blood sugar of diabetes by more than 400 per day, have no health insurance, so that only good, I think, to die slowly. There seems to understand about your diet, eat something. He is overweight, but above 6 '# 160th He has lost weight, probably audible tone that consume their fat reserves. It happened twice, sometimes more, twice he had told me that high blood levels of glucose, I am sure, because he complained of thirst before the crash.
This delimma worse, because he is not willing to comply with your diet or medications, some of the pharmaceutical Companys free. I'm almost bankrupt and depressed. I'm trying to motivate them to find a job, so something to do with their time and avoid trouble, but it seems lazy or do not care. Full-time job and also very difficult. I live pay check to pay check. Do I have to go hunting?

No comments:

Post a Comment