Friday, December 25, 2009

Sinus Infection Fungus I Need Help With Chronic Sinus Infections :(?

I need help with chronic sinus infections :(? - sinus infection fungus

"OK" So I have a sinus infection after sinus infection, due to the fact that my mucous membranes are more susceptible to bacteria, fungi, etc ...
I'm always) washing my sinuses daily (saline solution, but not prevent another infection with mucus build a week later.

My question is, I know that alcohol has antiseptic properties .... But with an alcohol solution to my extensive washing with saline nasal infections?
I really do not want to use steroid nasal sprays, if I do not have to ... but there is a natural antiseptic that I can help me (it does not bother me pain, so she goes to bite: p)

Thanks in advance guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment