Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vegeta Y Bulma Doujinshi Español I Need A Spanish Speaker To Proof Read This Por Favor!!?

I need a spanish speaker to proof read this por favor!!? - vegeta y bulma doujinshi español

In the past there was a mighty warrior named Goku who lived on planet Earth.

Travel Goku and soybeans to the planet Namek, where my friends to help you find all seven Dragon Balls.

If we want to get the seven Dragonballs.

The trip takes too long, they will form a hundred times the normal gravity on Earth.

I'm on Namek and travel to the place where my friends son.

My friends already have four of the seven Dragon Balls.

The evil Freezer Guerrero has many people who live on Namek killed, and now wants to fight for our Dragon ball.

My enemy and I will fight Vegeta Freezer protect our friends and get their balls dRagon.

After much fighting Vegeta was killed by Frieza and said he needs "Goku will kill a Super Saiyan for Frieza!" Those were his last words.


He got angry and turned into Super Saiyan to a freezer failure.

Freezer, and I struggled for a long time, but was finally defeated Frieza.

With seven Dragon Balls and I get all my friends again freezer to kill life.

After that we will live in peace until the "Cell" is coming to earth.

if theres a bug, please read the line and the necessary correction. Goku, Vegeta and Frieza is the people. Is a planet Namek, Saiyan and is a race of people. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the corrections in capitals:

In the past, he is a legendary warrior named Goku, which I lived (without accent) on the planet Earth.

Travel Goku and soybeans to the planet Namek, where my friends to help you find all seven Dragon Balls.

If we find the seven Dragon Balls, you get a wish.

The journey takes a long time so I trained hundreds of times gravity on Earth.

I am flying on Namek, and where my friends. (DELETE ITS)

My friends already have four of the seven Dragon Balls.

The evil Freezer Guerrero killed remove many (there) living (deletion of the N) on Namek, and now wants to fight for our Dragon ball. (

MyI Vegeta and Frieza enemy fought to protect our friends and to get your Dragon Balls.

After much fighting Vegeta was killed by Frieza, and he said: "Son will have to kill Goku, Super Saiyan a freezer too!" They were his last words.

He was furious and became a Super Saiyan to a freezer failure.

Freezer, and I fought for so long, but was finally defeated Frieza.

With seven Dragon Balls, my friends and I want all those who Frieza, killed again to life.

After that we will live in peace until "the cell" back on Earth.

Post a Comment